Odd glitch in message center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd glitch in message center

So I was looking through stuff in my 'message center' and got to the 'deleted items' at the bottom of the left side.
    Saw where it said "Your criteria is not restrictive enough and might return too many results. Please restrict your criteria and try again" in 2 places and clicked the icons beside that said 'collapse'. Those 2 messages (criteria not restrictive enough) disappeared and I closed the page and forgot about it.

For the next couple days every time I went to the message center, everything was blank. The buttons along the left side panel were still there, but if I clicked on any, like 'inbox', there was nothing there. I could see it flash by for less than a second but then it would go blank.

Just now I went through the whole thing again and this time again clicked on 'deleted items'. Clicked the two '+' icons where I had previously selected 'collapse'.
    Now everything is back to normal.
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

You know you might want to talk to the Dr about that OldTimers disease. I hear they've made some advances......

nosaj
    soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by nosaj View Post
      You know you might want to talk to the Dr about that OldTimers disease. I hear they've made some advances......

nosaj
      True. However, in my defence, I don't think anything you can do in the 'deleted' bin should affect whether you can see anything else in your message center.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
      X