Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m the new guy, although signed up in 2017.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m the new guy, although signed up in 2017.

In my introduction to some folks here I mentioned I am currently active on other electronic sites, however there is one thing I don’t yet understand?

When someone mentions me in a post might be something I haven’t subscribed to, we on the others sites can use “@“ and forum members member user. This would trigger a message or alert that would appear near their user and message center, thus allowing that member to view what was said and why they were cited in a Thread they had not posted in or recently posted in, in addition to that, they have if even a like appears letting you know someone appreciated your comment.

My Question is how do I know based on the above comment or is this not something the forum software is capable of or someone just hasn’t programmed it in yet?

Thank you for your feedback,

kv
    Plato said that “music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything”.

Like this: killivolt is the new guy.
    See if you get an alert.

Comment

Got it in my Notifications.

Thanks,

kv
      Plato said that “music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything”.

Comment

Jazz P Bass do you play Bass, if so how long and any experience on stage?

kv

Comment

Working...
        X