# symbol glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the node/1 and node/2.
    Is there an overall purpose to the madness?
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

Also, if you quote the post you will see the node number in the quoted text.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Maybe I haven't been referencing post no.s lately, but I have in my last few posts and when I use the hashtag (number sign) key followed by the post number it looks fine in the writing, and then turns into a "Private Message" link when posted. So far I am only getting the Private Message links. And yes, a space between the hashtag and the post number seems to confuse the matter though I don't recall now what happened, So I've just been referencing posts with "N". As in this is post N18.
        "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
        You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

Possible this is a feature of the software meant as "shortcuts", and was turned on inadvertently recently? I offer that with the warning I know nada about such computer stuff.
          Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

It's been fixed. Thanks tboy !
            Originally posted by Enzo
            I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Working...
            X