Is the PM feature working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helmholtz View Post
    I noticed that the preview of my last sent PM doesn't show my text but rather that of the starting mail.
    I just noticed the same thing. It's a little strange because the preview text in both the Inbox and the sent Items do that. I find it confusing until I open the message and am presented with the complete history of the conversation. It obviously it has not too confusing since I never noticed it until now. Mayne something recently changed.

Comment

I guess I've never noticed the PM issue because I'm always notified of a message and open the box. The whole conversation shows up. I don't think I've ever seen messages added to a string shown as new in the folder.
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

I didn't like the way the new 'conversation' feature worked, so I changed it back to the old format.
        Under the 'account' tab of user settings, where it says 'private messaging', uncheck 'use Vb messenger'.
        Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
          I didn't like the way the new 'conversation' feature worked, so I changed it back to the old format.
          Under the 'account' tab of user settings, where it says 'private messaging', uncheck 'use Vb messenger'.
          I made the change but I can't tell yet what difference it made.
          My original quest, to find out why PMs I sent have not shown up in my Sent Items, has not been resolved. However, the last PM I sent in reply to your test message did show up immediately so I'll just move on.

Comment

Working...
          X