email notifications regarding Subscriptions has stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email notifications regarding Subscriptions has stopped

Beginning yesterday, I have stopped receiving email notifications about activity on my subscribed discussions. I checked by settings and everything appears to be in order. The "Messages" drop down feature in the top right section of the MEF home page IS working normally.
    Has anyone else noticed this? If so, suggestions to fix the issue are requested.
    Thanks,
    Tom

I come here almost daily, so I've disabled email notifications. Therefore, I don't have an answer to your question. But I am curious to see what might be causing your issue.
    "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Yes Tom, a regular sub I was getting email notifications for quit about the same time for me.
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by g1 View Post
        Yes Tom, a regular sub I was getting email notifications for quit about the same time for me.
        I just looked at my email records and it turns out that the last notification I received was last Saturday (5 Days ago rather than one day as I mentioned in post #1). So, as usual, my sense of time passage is a bit off.
        Hopefully, it will start working again because I like the feature.

Comment

I've sent Tboy an email apprising him of the situation this morning. If it starts working then he fixed if not I'll try other methods to contact him.
          nosaj
          soldering stuff that's broken, breaking stuff that works, Yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X