Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bypassing actiontec gt701 firewall

hi
    i got this router and i want to learn how to bypass it because i want to prove it doesn't have a 100% strong firewall. so far nothing works. here is what i did.
    1 blocked runescape.com
    2 tried proxies to go on it
    3 tried the ip wont work http://82.211.114.81/game.ws?m=1&j=1
    4 tried everything that anyone could have done.

nothing works and im gonna lose my bet.
    i'm hopeless but maybe there is a way that i could still do it ??
    same with myspace you could bypass but u cant search or login. i am experimenting on like 10 websites.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you purchased a Actiontec GT701 firewall/router/whatever, and made a bet with someone that you could bypass the firewall. I'm curious who you bet was withand what the stakes were? Coolness in the eyes of your friends? A passing grade on your term paper from your comp-sci professor?

So we have this firewall set up, presumably with some kind of filtering tool used to block sites on the Internets. If I'm understanding you correctly, you blocked runescape and can't get to it, blocked Myspace, but it sounds like you were able to use some kind of proxy website to get to Myspace, but can't login. Is that correct?

Without knowing just how the filtering/blocking/whatever works, I wouldn't be able to say exactly how to defeat it without taking a shot in the dark kinda guess.

Comment

yeah i made a bet of 150 which isn't that high but i still cant prove i can bypass the firewall.

Comment

Working...
      X