Wanna throw my PC IN A FIRE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowell View Post
    Ok interesting. Good to know. Linux definitely has a learning curve and just isn't something I have time for right now. Maybe at some point in the future I'll have room for it.
    Yeah the next time your Windows catches a nasty virus.
    When the going gets weird... The weird turn pro!

Comment

Well done

Comment

http://fossforce.com/wp-content/uplo...ng-300x259.jpg
        T
        Last edited by big_teee; 10-04-2015, 01:43 AM.
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

Penguins are cute.
          But they can also be a tasty treat.
          I can only imagine at some point apple will try to market something like "mac OS XVIII ORCA"

Click image for larger version

Name:	killer_whale_eating_penguins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	839729
          Originally posted by Enzo
          I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Originally posted by DrGonz78 View Post
            Originally posted by lowell View Post
            Ok interesting. Good to know. Linux definitely has a learning curve and just isn't something I have time for right now. Maybe at some point in the future I'll have room for it.
            Yeah the next time your Windows catches a nasty virus.
            FWIW I do most of my browsing and forum stuff on an Android tablet which uses an OS based in part on Linux. I use my Windows desktop for music stuff, Word and serious projects. (Using Evernote in Android is great for creating simple docs, using web clippings as desired. It can be tricky copying text or images from webpages using Windows with sites trying to protect their content. "Intellectual property" and all that stuff...)

Steve A.

P.S. I've been using the on-screen keyboard on my tablet so much that when I sit down at my desktop computer I have to search around for the exclamation point. "There it is, hiding behind the number keys!"

I would like to see a physical keyboard that has some of the features of an on-screen tablet keyboard. Heck, it could be built on a very durable touchscreen but would output a USB signal that a computer would interpret as a keyboard and mouse. PCs with a touchscreen and a physical keyboard have it all backwards... unless you like to fingerpaint!

EDIT: I just found the Optimus Popularis keyboard... only $1500!

And Apple recently filed a patent application for a haptic keyboard...

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2015/03...yboard-haptic/
            Last edited by Steve A.; 10-04-2015, 06:27 PM.
            The Blue Guitar
            www.blueguitar.org
            Some recordings:
            https://soundcloud.com/sssteeve/sets...e-blue-guitar/

Comment

Working...
            X