• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook contact help anyone

Hi all, I have created a bit of problem for myself

I have a business facebook page UK
    I wanted to change the admin role to a different fb user
    Deleted that old admin role, expecting to be told i can't unless another person is assigned admin role ... i was wrong
    Now the business page has no admin, can't get to the admin page roles bit
    Can't post to it or read message or notification
    the page is still up and working. I have sent a message to it and it replied with the auto reply i set up, thankfully saying to phone me

I have searched all over the net to find a way of contact can't find anyway

I have been told to report the page and that i have many times this might bring it to there attention. I have also reported a problem and explained what i need, But that comes back with thank you we won't reply to you ?!!
    can anyone help or advise

BBB

I have searched all over the net to find a way of contact can't find anyway
    Searched for a way to contact your page control? Or looking to contact facebook central? I don't facebook, but I would hope the company has some sort of support.
    Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned.

Comment

I would try reporting it as a problem and ask that someone contact you: https://www.facebook.com/help/112662...=hc_global_nav
      Originally posted by Enzo
      I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

I have reported it. But don't expect a reply.
        Facebook. Just don't want to offer people to people support. I'm hearing about similar issues people waiting 10 weeks and still waiting 😐

Comment

Originally posted by blindboybenton View Post
          I have reported it. But don't expect a reply.
          Facebook. Just don't want to offer people to people support. I'm hearing about similar issues people waiting 10 weeks and still waiting
          Yeah, facebook is a big pile of software, they don't have the concept of support. Google is about the same. *** Just spent some time searching for same. Found some hits on Quora, most said: either you have to get another admin to grant you admin rights (and you don't have one), or contact facebook.
          Last edited by mikepukmel; 06-14-2020, 12:49 AM.
          The only good solid state amp is a dead solid state amp. Unless it sounds really good, then its OK.

Comment

Working...
          X