V3 sound control.apk impossible to d/l in Google Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 sound control.apk impossible to d/l in Google Play

The manufacturer of V3 sound modules offered me their module "ACCORDION MASTER XXL" in exchange for whistling samples.- Since this sound module works with an Android App, called " V3 sound control " I thought to use my old Samsung Galaxy GT-P5110 tablet. Unfortunately it has only Android 4.3 and the sound module requires Android 5+
    So, I installed Lollipop cm-13.0-20160222-2140-UNOFFICIAL ROM and now it has OS 6.0.1. (My iPad4 too, has only iOS10.3.4)

Problem: I am still unable to download " V3 sound control " from Google Play store to my old Galaxy Tab with OS 6.0.1.
    I deleted Google Play store's cache, restarted the Tab and still unable to download " V3 sound control ". I guess the Google Play store refers to my Samsung Galaxy GT-P5110 with Android 4.3 and doesn't allow the download of the App.??

I found a link to this App: https://androidappsapk.co/apkdownloa...d.SoundControl
    I downloaded this, adjusted Security (allow from unknown sources...), but even though my Galaxy now has Android 6 OS, Google Play does everything to prevent the download. - I also scanned this App with my Eset AntiVirus and it was O.K. What to do?
    Thank you for your expert advice, ...old Galaxy Joh

Originally posted by jjj View Post

I found a link to this App: https://androidappsapk.co/apkdownloa...d.SoundControl
    I downloaded this, adjusted Security (allow from unknown sources...), but even though my Galaxy now has Android 6 OS, Google Play does everything to prevent the download. - I also scanned this App with my Eset AntiVirus and it was O.K. What to do?
    Thank you for your expert advice, ...old Galaxy Joh
    I'm not clear whether you were able to download this or not. If I go to that link and say it's for tablet with android 6, it presents a file that is about 17.1meg in size. Did you get that file downloaded?

big_teee do you use android stuff?
    Originally posted by Enzo
    I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

Yes I d/l that App to my desktop, emailed it to my Android 6 Galaxy, then adjusted Security (allow from unknown sources...), but I received 3 warnings, started the install and then finished with... "install failed!"
      So, Google Play does everything to prevent the download, albeit the Android 6 is capable to handle that App.. - I also scanned this App with Eset AntiVirus and it was O.K. Thus, there must be some kind of Google/Samsung blockage at work. Maybe I have to go to a Computer shop, as they might know how to get it installed.

Comment

Originally posted by jjj View Post
        Yes I d/l that App to my desktop, emailed it to my Android 6 Galaxy, then adjusted Security (allow from unknown sources...), but I received 3 warnings, started the install and then finished with... "install failed!"
        I noticed that the downloaded file had no suffix (file type). As far as I know, it should be a .apk file. Have you tried adding .apk to the name of the file? Or is it possibly a .zip file?

Originally posted by Enzo
        I have a sign in my shop that says, "Never think up reasons not to check something."

Comment

The full file name of this .apk file is:

AF3DWBfkGpzLDiMDFxTo4XhicYUCStAldu_bYSMV_CIXaT0cwuOMvQhd BAo8p7GnBiWQeW2L5be_eJDkX2ZzM0D9OClAn8ZnGZKlxYL1vwYDdDg9 AVXqkDT2iMw8OMiCObtOVxHtS3RZ5MMoK4U_p861HNM-pOgyjA.apk

The file started to install on my old Galaxy, but then near the end showed install failed error. I also tried the idea of getting my Toshiba laptop to open .apk files, but that too got me nowhere... I wonder, which Desktop App would be suited for that? Now I successfully upgraded my Win 7 to Win 10. Maybe that will improve my chances.
          Thank you for caring... Warm Regards, Joh (Besides, here in Townsville Qld. nobody has covid19 so, at least something good up here!

Comment

Working...
          X