Wiring A Jackson Dinky with on-off toggle switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring A Jackson Dinky with on-off toggle switches

I'm trying to wire a Jackson Dinky it has 3 toggle switches one to turn on and off each pickup and one volume and 2 tone controls. The pickups I'm putting in are bridge- bill lawrence humbucker, middle- carvin twinblade humbucker (single coil sized), and neck- dimarzio evolution. I have got all the stuff already I have the pickups, the on-off switches, 1-volume and 2-tone controls from volume, 2- .22 capacitors (didn't know if I would need 2 or not.
    I think I just wire each pickup through the switches and then wire it like a strat but I'm not sure where I should put the capacitors and stuff like that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx

Is this sort of what you have in mind:

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support...fswitches.html

You'd have to adjust the wiring a bit for use with the humbucker pickup, though.

steve

Originally posted by metalhead666 View Post
    I'm trying to wire a Jackson Dinky it has 3 toggle switches one to turn on and off each pickup and one volume and 2 tone controls. The pickups I'm putting in are bridge- bill lawrence humbucker, middle- carvin twinblade humbucker (single coil sized), and neck- dimarzio evolution. I have got all the stuff already I have the pickups, the on-off switches, 1-volume and 2-tone controls from volume, 2- .22 capacitors (didn't know if I would need 2 or not.
    I think I just wire each pickup through the switches and then wire it like a strat but I'm not sure where I should put the capacitors and stuff like that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx

Comment

Working...
    X