Godin guitar, desperate for electronics parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godin guitar, desperate for electronics parts

I am looking for the electronics of the Godin Multiac Grand Concert duet guitar. There are two boards that I am trying to locate and I have no luck. I believe they are made by Fishman but I can't find replacements.
    The guitar is dead and it is not the battery. If anyone knows where I can get the boards from, please let me know.
    I have to have it fixed by the end of next week so any leads/tips would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you

Originally posted by geofo View Post
    I am looking for the electronics of the Godin Multiac Grand Concert duet guitar. There are two boards that I am trying to locate and I have no luck. I believe they are made by Fishman but I can't find replacements.
    The guitar is dead and it is not the battery. If anyone knows where I can get the boards from, please let me know.
    I have to have it fixed by the end of next week so any leads/tips would be greatly appreciated
    Thank you
    You might try contacting Godin. I got some parts from them a few years back. The thing is, they're in Montreal, so there are import issues to deal with. What they did for me was to send the part to one of their stores (in New Hampshire, I think) who then shipped it to me. Since it came from a US store, the customs issues were bypassed.

Comment

And that's why they have the facility in New Hampshire.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Hammer View Post
        And that's why they have the facility in New Hampshire.
        The prison?

Comment

Working...
        X