Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EyGuitar

Hello,
    Has anyone ordered from this vendor? Their web site looks legit, and excepts Pay Pal. Thanks in advance.

[snarky] If you don't mind buying Chinese patent-infringing forced labor camp made products, it's probably a pretty good deal for the money [/snarky]

Just my humble opinion. Others?
    Last edited by eschertron; 03-17-2013, 11:07 PM. Reason: spelling
    If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
    If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
    We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
    MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Hello,
      Yeah your right, I should just wait for Stu Mac to import it by the boat load, blister pack it and increase the price about 500%. I don't know what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by SpareRibs View Post
        Hello,
        Yeah your right, I should just wait for Stu Mac to import it by the boat load, blister pack it and increase the price about 500%. I don't know what I was thinking.
        Don't wait! StuMac already has at least some of this stuff for an additional several hundred percent cost, just as you said. By all means, cut out the middleman - that's what globalization is all about, innit? Just be aware of what you're buying, that's all.
        If it still won't get loud enough, it's probably broken. - Steve Conner
        If the thing works, stop fixing it. - Enzo
        We need more chaos in music, in art... I'm here to make it. - Justin Thomas
        MANY things in human experience can be easily differentiated, yet *impossible* to express as a measurement. - Juan Fahey

Comment

Working...
        X