Add Synth Access to late 90's Godin LGX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Synth Access to late 90's Godin LGX

I recently purchased a used 98 godin LGX guitar. Its a beautiful guitar that plays fantastic and has a really nice feel and warm tone. however, It does not have synth access. It has three 1/4 outputs. 2 seymour duncan pickups and piezo bridge.I have a couple questions I was hopeing someone could answer for me. I dont see any markings on the piezo, but I am assuming from what i have read online that its a LR BAGGS piezo system, would this be correct? Also, I noticed the output jacks for piezo are on a circuit board, that plugs into another pc board thats wired to piezo, can I get a different output jack board that would include synth access? if not how would one go about giving this guitar a 13 pin synth access jack. I love the guitar and would love to use it with my GR-55 (roland) without messing with outboard gk-3. hard to find any info on this, I would really appreciate some guidance. thank you so much

Originally posted by proaudiosoft View Post
    I recently purchased a used 98 godin LGX guitar. Its a beautiful guitar that plays fantastic and has a really nice feel and warm tone. however, It does not have synth access. It has three 1/4 outputs. 2 seymour duncan pickups and piezo bridge.I have a couple questions I was hopeing someone could answer for me. I dont see any markings on the piezo, but I am assuming from what i have read online that its a LR BAGGS piezo system, would this be correct? Also, I noticed the output jacks for piezo are on a circuit board, that plugs into another pc board thats wired to piezo, can I get a different output jack board that would include synth access? if not how would one go about giving this guitar a 13 pin synth access jack. I love the guitar and would love to use it with my GR-55 (roland) without messing with outboard gk-3. hard to find any info on this, I would really appreciate some guidance. thank you so much
    Help Anyone?

Comment

Go with the GK-3.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz P Bass View Post
        Go with the GK-3.
        I have a gk-3 I could put on it. I want to use the piezo thats already there and have everything nice and tidy, else I would'nt be asking, hmmmm brilliant

Comment

Working...
        X