Can this amp really be fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this amp really be fixed

Ok I am a newbie to the forum and have a question about my Blackstar ht stage 60. I love the sound of the amp, but it quit on stage a few months ago I was playing hard a small pop, a little static and gone. I checked my cables on effect pedals and nothing was wrong there, so I turned the amp off went directly to the front of the amp cut it back on and the amp came back up for a bout 1 song then it died again same way, the next morning I decided to plug it up to see if it would come back up and it did and sounded great, I played it very hard for about 4 hours and it did fine. took it to universal electronics repair to roger, he looked it over and could not find a thing wrong. so I I have been playing for the last month and half with no problem and used it in 5 gigs, but last Friday it died again. I called roger at universal and he asked if I could bring it up that it may take him a while but he thinks he can fix it. I guess my question is can a problem like this be diagnosed or is my amp just worthless? I have heard other users have similar problems and with their blackstars and it turns out to be 1 bad solder joint that fails under heat and vibration every now and again.
Working...
X