Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small plastic plugs to fit Fender strat pick guard pot holes

Hey Folks,

Does anyone know of a place that sells small plastic plugs to fill pot holes in fender strat pick guards? I need to plug a volume pot hole on a white strat pick guard due to moving the volume down to the tone pot hole.

Thanks

No, but I have painted and used round head carriage bolts to fill holes.
    Cut the bolt off short and put a nut on the bottom.
    Or put a rock sticker over the hole.
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

I found some plastic plugs available in black or white that fit at my local Sears Hardware store. I used them to plug unused jack holes.

Comment

Originally posted by 01redcobra View Post
        I found some plastic plugs available in black or white that fit at my local Sears Hardware store. I used them to plug unused jack holes.
        Thanks, I'll swing by Sears and see hopefully if they have some there.

Slo

Comment

Any decent hardware store should have them...I have seen them at Kents, Rona and Home Hardware.....

Comment

The ones that are going to work are chromed steel. They just snap in the holes. Just paint them white.

Comment

I've gotten such things at auto body parts stores, also. They are often used to plug holes on plastic interior parts.
              "I took a photo of my ohm meter... It didn't help." Enzo 8/20/22

Comment

Home Despot has hole plugs in - white plastic. I think they have the shiny steel ones too, could look cool. You'll probably be looking for 3/8" diameter.
                This isn't the future I signed up for.

Comment

It was actually a Sear Hardware center. In the special fastener section of the nuts and bolts.

Comment

Working...
                  X