7 way switching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 way switching

hello how are you doing, hope your having a good start to a new year. My name is Chris Vannoy, what i was woundering is if there is anyway you can make me a cutsiom switch or know were I could find one or get one made what i need is a 7 way selector but i dont wont to go roatry with it and i would also like it to be very plug and play no drilling or defacing required I have a peavey with a AAAA bookmatched top which i have never heard of i have seen plenty AAA bookmatched but never heard of AAAA so i dont wont to have to change or route much, but it has the standerd fender type 5 way switch on it and i prety much wont a drop in replacement for it and was woundering if that was possible to do, the configueration iam wanting consists of the bottom postion selects the bridge pickup the second position would select bridge and middle third< Bridge and neck fourth< middle fifth> Middle and Neck six> neck and last but not least seven would ingage all the pickups. My guitar pickup configuration is single/ single/ hum but iam putiing a hot rail in the neck so it will sound like hum/ single /hum.....now what i also would like to do is split the bridge pickup with a push pull pot and also the same with the neck.

ufff....... please!! use dots!!

Comment

i dont know what that means but iam sure if has nothign to do with my questions i guess your reffering to the spacing i chose to use when typing how this i am sorry that it is hard for you to read my typing mabye you should get some eyewear to make this part of your life a little more easliy managed and try to only answer people questions and try not to advert the topic at hand thankyou for you time though and hopw that this time around it was a little easier read

Comment

He's saying you need to use punctuation. You are writing one very long run-on sentence.

This makes it very difficult to read. Before you tell someone to get new eye-wear, how about learning proper punctuation? The burden of making yourself intelligible is on YOU, not us. You must convey you thoughts in a manner people can easily read if you want help. getting defensive wont get you any help either. We can just call you an idiot and not want to help at all.

By dots, he meant "ellipsis" which is written as three dots... to indicate when you leave out superfluous words. Unfortunately a lot of people use them in place of proper punctuation, by forming sentence fragments.

In this case the superfluous information was about the AAAAA top... you don't want to drill holes in it.

To answer your question, go to stewmac.com and look at the super switch and mega switches. With these you can get five different wiring patterns different from what Fender uses.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electron...and_knobs.html

No one makes a 7 position switch, but you can get some puch pull pots and use them too.
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Working...
        X