No announcement yet.

WOW---- need easy question answered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW---- need easy question answered...

So, i have spent awhile on the vast internet...searching for a very , very simple answer. Cant find this on Floyd Rose OR Stew mac--whos pdf's wont load. Or any other forums or google .

super simple=== the 2 studs that a Floyd Rose Original rides on..........what is the distance , center to center on those studs in mm . ?? ?? cant find that super rare measurement of a trem that Floyd made 1 million of.

I just measured my Kramer Pacer Custom II and the Floyd Rose pivots are 74.6mm centre-to-centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Valvehead View Post
      So, i have spent awhile on the vast internet...searching for a very , very simple answer. Cant find this on Floyd Rose OR Stew mac--whos pdf's wont load. Or any other forums or google .
      That's weird because I can't seem to avoid finding the specs when looking at offerings. Most vendors post a photo of specs along with one of the product in the ads.?.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fr1.PNG
Views:	113
Size:	425.6 KB
ID:	910372
      "Take two placebos, works twice as well." Enzo

"Now get off my lawn with your silicooties and boom-chucka speakers and computers masquerading as amplifiers" Justin Thomas

"If you're not interested in opinions and the experience of others, why even start a thread?
      You can't just expect consent." Helmholtz

Comment

THANKS !

Comment

Are you using an actual Floyd? Because other imitation Floyds will have slightly different specs. I assume the Ibanez edge is slight different than a real Floyd.
          "I don't care about your guitar instructing, real music comes from the heart." -Dimebag

Comment

Working...
          X