dearmond harmony H44 anyone makin em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dearmond harmony H44 anyone makin em?

I talked to a guy last night who wants a guitar similiar to the old Harmony. I told him I would build it to the same specs the scale on those was 24.5 NOT 24 3/4 like the repros that came out. Is anyone building these style pickups ??? I told him we may have to buy some old ones off ebay if I couldnt find any small hand makers who made them.
    Thanks

Only Jonson but I suspect he's just doing them for his own stuff. Still, he may be able to point you in the right direction.
    sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

I have made those but lately I make them to fit in a firebird cover as I havent tooled up to make the original covers.
      I made so many I ran out of the steel bottom plates and have to have another batch run so it would be 3 to 6 weeks before I get anymore ready to go.

Comment

I make a bucker size version, they are hotter wound but can be wound low if needed. These have steel baseplates like the originals, same size alnico magnets, 44# wire, fit into a solid top bucker cover, with short legs...they are my "Dirty Harry" pickups......
        http://www.SDpickups.com
        Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Originally posted by jason lollar View Post
          I have made those but lately I make them to fit in a firebird cover as I havent tooled up to make the original covers.
          I made so many I ran out of the steel bottom plates and have to have another batch run so it would be 3 to 6 weeks before I get anymore ready to go.
          I couldn't find them on your webpage, how much are they?
          are there soundfiles?

Comment

No not on my website- I make all kinds of stuff I dont list becasue I dont make enough of to make it a standard item.
            Call me and I will get you a price and availiblity, no soundfiles
            jason

Comment

Working...
            X