Alnico rods from AZ Industries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alnico rods from AZ Industries

Hi all! First post. I was wondering if anyone has used the alnico 5 rod magnets from AZ Industries? I've ordered a bunch, but have yet to use them. Perhaps someone can let me know if I should expect problems.

I certainly hope they are OK, as they were not cheap. $0.66 each for .710" and .752", and a whopping $0.99 each for .815". Pricing was on 240 pcs of each, and you'd have to buy a lot more to get much more of a break. Unfortunately I was not aware of places like Allstar until it was too late. I guess that's what I get for being impatient...

Never used AZ before, but for small quantities (if you are a business and have a wholesale acct) Mojo Musical Supply has a decent selection of rod magnets for $.50 or less depending on quantity. I used them once in a pinch and will probably use them again when I need to.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, Voodoo, for the tip about Mojo. I do need a few longer lengths than the ones they carry, but there is definitely a bunch of other stuff I could use, though. Handy place to know.

Comment

Working...
      X