Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedHouse View Post
    Yeah, that was me.

My new domain and website ClassicAmplification.com (and .net) are working fine, I was just there and checked it.

Maybe your browser needs refreshing, you might be going to the old isp.com website which is dead and will never be back. The winder blog page is here: http://classicamplification.net/Winder/winder.htm
    I just looked at the main ClassicAmplification site. The pictures do not come up with Firefox 3.0.7, leaving only little blank squares. Safari 3.2.1 does work, however. All this on MacOS 10.4.11 on PowerPC.

Oddly, the pictures do come up with Firefox on the winder blog. Safari also works.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gwinn View Post
      I just looked at the main ClassicAmplification site. The pictures do not come up with Firefox 3.0.7, leaving only little blank squares. Safari 3.2.1 does work, however. All this on MacOS 10.4.11 on PowerPC.

Oddly, the pictures do come up with Firefox on the winder blog. Safari also works.
      Hmmm, I had my friend try his Firefox browser and he said he's getting it fine.

Wonder what's up?
      -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

They pictures come up fine for me on Safari 4 (beta) and Firefox 3.0.7 on Mac OS X 10.5.6 PPC.

I think the issue is that since the domain is the new, it might still be propagating across the web, and old stuff is still cached.

Try clearing your cache on the browser.
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Working...
        X