Video lecture on magnetism MIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video lecture on magnetism MIT

I haven't watched all the way through but it looks good so far.
    Academic Earth - Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism

Awesome! Thanks....
    http://www.SDpickups.com
    Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Originally posted by StarryNight View Post
      I haven't watched all the way through but it looks good so far.
      Academic Earth - Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism
      Thank you for the link.

(Redneck accent) Won't be needing 'em sleeping pills no mo'!

J/K
      Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
      Milano, Italy

Comment

I wonder if they have a course on quantum physics. I want to be the first to offer a quantum physics pickup, you can change the tone of it just by thinking about it...
        Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
          I wonder if they have a course on quantum physics. I want to be the first to offer a quantum physics pickup, you can change the tone of it just by thinking about it...
          LOL!
          Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
          Milano, Italy

Comment

Well I got through the first class, the math is a problem for me, I guess all those kids there did well with that stuff, I hope there's not a test. I did noticing a couple guys bored out of their minds trying to stay awake :-)

Its funny, we think our civilization is so smart but yet he points out there's things we don't know anything about like gravity. Gravity only has one polarity and no opposite? We're dumb.....
            Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Well I got through the first class, the math is a problem for me, I guess all those kids there did well with that stuff, I hope there's not a test. I did noticing a couple guys bored out of their minds trying to stay awake :-)

Its funny, we think our civilization is so smart but yet he points out there's things we don't know anything about like gravity. Gravity only has one polarity and no opposite? We're dumb.....
              I think he said that it was the nuclear force that is not completely understood. Einstein did pretty well with gravity in his general theory of relativity. In this theory, matter distorts space-time, creating what we call "the force of gravity".

Comment

Nice, I think this already exists and we don't know it. This where the term "hype" fits the equation.

Comment

Working...
                X