CNC Winder Controller Board group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
    Why don't you just offer the controller for sale....
    David, controller is already for sale out of group-buy too.... (indeed someone that did not want to wait bought it out of group-buy)...

here's the post

http://music-electronics-forum.com/t16956/

...but only built and tested are now available.....

bye
    .......my gaussmeter project..... ........
    .......first pickup with my cnc winder........

.... NEW cnc pickup winder user manual.....

Comment

$$$
      -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by -Elepro- View Post
        David, controller is already for sale out of group-buy too.... (indeed someone that did not want to wait bought it out of group-buy)...

here's the post

...but only built and tested are now available.....

bye
        That was the same thread where you wrote:

i can have 5 controllers mounted and tested.... for a group-buy..... someone interested?
        So you are saying they have been available without the group buy all this time?
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

yes David, excuse me if i was not clear... (my english is bad...) controllers are available not only for group-buy... obviously discount is only for group-buy...

bye
          .......my gaussmeter project..... ........
          .......first pickup with my cnc winder........

.... NEW cnc pickup winder user manual.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Elepro- View Post
            yes David, excuse me if i was not clear... (my english is bad...) controllers are available not only for group-buy... obviously discount is only for group-buy...

bye
            OK I understand now.

So rhoads, there's your answer. Mine too... I need one of these....
            It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

Comment

This thread has been stagnant for 6 months, might be time to un-stick it and let it fade away maybe 'eh David?

BTW, so where's all the pics of everybody's CNC winders? (the ones in this group buy anyway) I'd have thought at least David King would have had something to post by now.
              -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

The number of people needed for the group buy never materialized, which is why it's still here and why no one has posted photos.

But I'm going to get ready to build one soon regardless.

Comment

...the group buy never materialized, which is why it's still here ...
                  Holding on in optimism 'eh?

The number of people needed for the group buy never materialized, which is why it's still here and why no one has posted photos.

But I'm going to get ready to build one soon regardless.
                  Didn't David King also have a working CNC board, I guess he didn't get his working either?
                  -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by RedHouse View Post
                    Holding on in optimism 'eh?
                    Well I hadn't even thought about this thread. And since then Elepro introduced the kits with the motors and all.

Didn't David King also have a working CNC board, I guess he didn't get his working either?
                    I think he does. I don't have a working CNC board yet. Just some parts.

Comment

It's always in the back of my mind but I'm way too busy with other work this year and haven't had any pickup orders in months. As soon as I get something started I'll be sure to post progress reports with pix etc. I got too many product lines going in the slow times and now I can't keep up.

Comment

That's a shame, I've been waiting on the sidelines since this was first brought up. I would have been in on it if there was a kit and I knew exactly what I needed in order to get it up and running. I still don't have parts for the guassmeter v3 'cause Mouser charge a $hit load to mail a small order to Australia. Elepro did send a list for RS Components, but I prefer to keep the parts the same as possible to the first version.
                        int main(void) {return 0;} /* no bugs, lean, portable & scalable... */
                        www.ozbassforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
                          It's always in the back of my mind but I'm way too busy with other work this year and haven't had any pickup orders in months. ....
                          Wow, seems when I was in the loop you were chomping-at-the-bit as though the rest of the group was slowing you down. I'm surprised that you never got yours going after all this time.

I disassembled the original one built back in 2009 to use the motors and parts for something more useful to me as I never liked the user interface of Elepro's programming, but that was just me.

Originally posted by mkat View Post
                          ...I would have been in on it if there was a kit and I knew exactly what I needed in order to get it up and running...
                          Yeah, the kit thing is the way to do it.

Many can build a kit but when the end user has to source their own parts (and make substituitions) well that's when a lot of people fall-off the whole group buy notion. I guess Elepro is learning that.
                          -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

I think what I figured out is that it's hard to even give away pickups to people you know let alone find people who will pay for them.

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
                              I think what I figured out is that it's hard to even give away pickups to people you know let alone find people who will pay for them.
                              WTF?
                              -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by mkat View Post
                                That's a shame, I've been waiting on the sidelines since this was first brought up. I would have been in on it if there was a kit and I knew exactly what I needed in order to get it up and running. I still don't have parts for the guassmeter v3 'cause Mouser charge a $hit load to mail a small order to Australia. Elepro did send a list for RS Components, but I prefer to keep the parts the same as possible to the first version.
                                There is a kit! Motors, controllers and all.

Look in this thread:

350 euro

Comment

Working...
                                X