DynaSonic turn count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
    ....A luthier that I make pickups for ordered a bunch of covers from them and got them with no problems, but he did say the amount of communication he got from them was on the light side....
    That's what I need, covers.
    -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by RedHouse View Post
      That's what I need, covers.
      Tell me about it. I'm all out of 5-string bass PU covers. I have orders waiting for covers!
      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
        Tell me about it. I'm all out of 5-string bass PU covers. I have orders waiting for covers!
        Same here.
        -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by soundmasterg View Post
          So does that mean that all measurements with the Extech for capacitance are meaningless, or just that you need to know the conditions of the test to qualify the capacitance measurement
          All measurements of "capacitance" of the coil of a guitar pickup using a Extech are meaningless, regardless of the conditions of measurement. This is a property of all such LCR meters, and is not a flaw of the Extech.

There are fancy multifrequency LCRs costing $10,000 that can measure self-capacitance, but no $200 instrument can do this.

Search for the threads on how to measure self-resonant frequency and self-capacitance for the full story, and the remedy.

Comment

Working...
          X