Need help from some winders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help from some winders

Hi Guys, Hope you all have been well. I have a question for you.

Do any of you have any rolls of wire that you don't and wont ever use that you would give away or sell cheap? My friend and I are looking to do some R&D on pickups for the guitars we are building, new designs, never before seen stuff etc.. We are tapped as far as a lot of cash goes, it is all in the darn guitars LOL.

Any help would be very appreciated!
    Thanks!!

BTW i need 42 and 43, type does not matter, Poly, PE, Formvar etc... PM me here or post Thanks!

Anyone??

Comment

Ben, I think everyone here is using what they have. I certainly never have anything that I could describe as surplus.
      sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
        I certainly never have anything that I could describe as surplus.
        Same here. I'm always nervously eyeing the rolls I have to see how much is left!

Check with BaeWire. They have good prices;

BAE MAGNET WIRE items - Get great deals on Electrical Test Equipment, Manufacturing Metalworking items on eBay Stores!
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Thanks Spence and David! I kinda figured as much. I had heard a few people on here say they had some rolls of wire that came in with the tolerances all over the place and would never use the wire. Just thought they might see this and figure it was a way to dispose of it or make a little money on it.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X