Pickup Gaussmeter v.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine works! Bad bs170 in q1

Thanks Elepro! This thing is really sweet, and I didg the simple design. I'm really glad to not have to mount any controls on panels and have a bunch of dangly wires everywhere. My first try didn't work because of q1. Maybe static... I'll blame the cat!

Way fun thanks!
    Cru

Comment

• @ David King,
      Here is the link on mouser US site. http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/...LTWebkS6eXw%3d

Comment

• Thanks guys,
        They were out Friday when I last checked but they must have picked up some stock from a competitor because the price just doubled to $.46 in the meanwhile.

Comment

• it works well for me, both with A1302 or AD22151

i think i'm in love !

Click image for larger version

Name:	102_3365.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	204.2 KB
ID:	818648

Thanks Elepro !

Comment

• Finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My A1302 from overseas finally showed up in the mail today. I soldered it to the Sensor and calibrated it and did some testing. It is working GREAT. I temporarily mounted in in my project box to get a look at it. All that I have left to do is disassemble and add the overlay with button designation on it when my wife gets around to making it and reassemble for the last time.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by BadHorsie View Post
              My A1302 from overseas finally showed up in the mail today. I soldered it to the Sensor and calibrated it and did some testing. It is working GREAT. I temporarily mounted in in my project box to get a look at it. All that I have left to do is disassemble and add the overlay with button designation on it when my wife gets around to making it and reassemble for the last time.
              Looks good.

I appears to require a bigger box than v2.0
              -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

• I'd love to buy one of the PCB's when you get a new batch in
                www.MaillouxBasses.com
                www.OzBassForum.com

Comment

• Finally got my A1302 yesterday, hooked it up, everything is working very well :-).

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil m View Post
                    I'd love to buy one of the PCB's when you get a new batch in
                    i hope to have them in a few days.... i already contacted service for new production.
                    i will open a new thread in the next days....

bye
                    Last edited by -Elepro-; 06-26-2010, 01:34 PM.
                    .......my gaussmeter project..... ........
                    .......first pickup with my cnc winder........

.... NEW cnc pickup winder user manual.....

Comment

• i dont think i got all the parts i needed from mouser
                      i need the header . & out of the 16 items on the mouser list i got 12
                      "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

• I counted 17 parts not including the project box I ordered. Did you compare the parts you received to what was in the list on the first page. There was also two substitutions one for the header and one for the caps. The the parts in the original list were back ordered.

Comment

• just a quick question about the Q1,Q2,Q3 on the board are Q1 & Q2 are the bs170 & Q3 bc327 is this correct ?
                          & is there a battery connector if so what part number . i am missing 4 items on the order so i will order .
                          i did not get the header
                          517-929834-16
                          R100 K
                          R10 K
                          i do have a bunch of archer resisters i have had for years 100 & 10 k i was wondering if i could substitute
                          Last edited by copperheadroads; 06-28-2010, 12:50 AM.
                          "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

• As per -Elepro- "......... BC327 is q3.... BS170 are q1 and q2 "

Comment

• Thanks Elepro!! Add me to the order list!

Best,

Corona Blue

Comment

• Elepro, I finally have some time to work on this, but some parts are unavailable at Mouser. Can you help with where I can get the following parts or equivalent:

271-100-RC .................. 2 X R100ohm [not listed]
                                271-10K-RC ...................2 X R10kohm [not listed]
                                511-L7805ACV ................. 7805 [not listed]
                                517-929834-01-16 ................ lcd header [not listed]
                                505-MKS20.33/63/5 ...........330nf [backorder]
                                652-3362F-1-103LF .........10kohm trimmer [backorder]
                                int main(void) {return 0;} /* no bugs, lean, portable & scalable... */
                                www.ozbassforum.com

Comment

Working...
                                X