Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Parts Resource

Folks -

Do I recall that one of y'all has some connection with this supplier??

I have a coupla questions about their Strat-Rails things...

Bob Palmieri
    Last edited by fieldwrangler; 07-10-2010, 11:29 PM.

do they even sell pickup parts ?or do they sell covers & pickups
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

I was referring to the assembled pickups; I don't see any evidence of pieces for sale.

However, what I'd like to know are rough specs (wire gauge, etc.)

Also, I'm wondering if parts for these pickups might be available from another supplier...

Comment

I've had a pretty limited experience with them.

I needed some specific cover they carry and asked for details (dimensions): they never actually answered (both email and online form - the later of which they claim to answer in 24h-48h).

Good reliable contact and service is part of the equation to finding good suppliers to me.
        They may be good a just selling parts but the least I can say is that I won't bother trying to deal with them again.
        www.bourvonaudiodesign.fr

Comment

Originally posted by fieldwrangler View Post
          I was referring to the assembled pickups; I don't see any evidence of pieces for sale.

However, what I'd like to know are rough specs (wire gauge, etc.)

Also, I'm wondering if parts for these pickups might be available from another supplier...
          They wont know the specs of those pickups. I bought a dual rail Tele pickup which sounds quite good for the $17 I paid. I've bought other things from them and their service is good.

I believe the import pickups are probably from this company, which does indeed sell parts.

G&B Pickup Company

It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
          www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

David -

Very helpful info, this...

Bob Palmieri

Comment

Working...
            X