Problems w/ Mojo orders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
    I've had issues with USPS priority mail going out of the country. It usually starts with the tracking number showing no information except that "electronic shipping into received" and then the package never gets there. I sent some pickups to Spain on June 17th and they haven't gotten there yet. Same issue happened with an order going to Brazil. That was last year, and it never got there, and the guy wanted the listed value of the package low, so I can't get the real amount back with the insurance!

I sent an order to Mexico, and the guy insisted on using FexEx because USPS often "loses" the packages. That got there in a few days.

But most of the time USPS does fine.
    Everything sent in Italy via USPS arrive in 3-4 days, but once in the Italian Customs it can take up to six weeks to get sent out. That's Italian Customs for ya.

In Brazil most small packages coming for the US and/or Europe are stolen and the goods are sold in the black market, which is ENORMOUS.
    Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
    Milano, Italy

Comment

Originally posted by LtKojak View Post
      In Brazil most small packages coming for the US and/or Europe are stolen and the goods are sold in the black market, which is ENORMOUS.
      That's what I was afraid of. I'm going to have to start making the contents as something different. I notice Sensmag does that.
      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

The order correction finally came in today. 17 days later...

Comment

i ordered last Wednesday from mojo it shipped on Thursday & it was here on the ROCK the following Wednesday DAMM that must be a record a++
          "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
            That's what I was afraid of. I'm going to have to start making the contents as something different. I notice Sensmag does that.
            I usually mark my out-bound (USA) packages containing pickups with "Repair Parts", I figure customs can open it and see what it is if they want to (they will anyway) but it will distract the postal depot and truck loader/driver thieves.
            -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Working...
            X