Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought i was banned !!!

it's good to be here again
    this place is a great source of info for anyone wanting to experiment with pickups
    & its only been a day
    Last edited by copperheadroads; 08-03-2010, 05:39 AM.
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
    it good be here again
    this place is a great source of info for anyone wanting to experiment with pickups
    & its only been a day
    Me Tooo.
    I was having Withdrawal Syndrome Tendencies, and the Coffee wasn't helping!
    Terry
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

So did I. I posted some pics and thought "they didn't even give me a warning"..lol..

Comment

I hadn't posted in a long long while and the other day I posted once and was banned. lol

Comment

I didn't know what was going on either. I noticed no one had posted after like 6:30 PM, so I figured something happened to that particular forum, since some of the other ones worked.
          It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
          www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
            Me Tooo.
            I was having Withdrawal Syndrome Tendencies, and the Coffee wasn't helping!
            Terry
            Oh man, I SO KNOW where you're coming from, you've got no idea!
            Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
            Milano, Italy

Comment

It was actually a good thing for me, because I got some work done.
              It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
              www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Working...
              X