i need help with some magnets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help with some magnets

i recently bought some bar magnets from one of the common suppliers , i ordered a bunch of A5 & a bunch of A8 the A5's charge just fine around 660 gauss but what they claim to be a A8 will only charge to about 525 Gauss .I KNOW THERE NOT A8 i have a bunch here from another supplier & they read over 1000 gauss.
    i have emailed them , they responded & said they would have to check what the gauss readings should be , but they did say they thought A5 wasn't so strong as A5
    i have not tried them in a pickup but i was thinking they are A3 or A2
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

definetly not A8.

if you ordered from sens they probably put in iso tropic a5 by accident. thier A8 is really nice - I love it. If you get in a pinch for it let me know.

Comment

thanks belwar . its from one of the suppliers in north America. i don't really want to say who .LOL i do have a bunch of other magnets, i got from another supplier(addiction fx) that i will have to try them & compare to determine what they are
      Last edited by copperheadroads; 09-16-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Probably A2. Too strong to be A3.

Comment

that what I'm thinking and hoping there are a2 as well when i get back home i will be trying them in a couple of weeks i like a2 in the bridge

Comment

Working...
          X