42 gauge magnet wire for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 42 gauge magnet wire for sale

I have some essex made 42 gauge 155C solderon single build clear poly I want to sell. I recently changed specs on my wire size and these spools are left over from my old spec.
    I had essex make this wire for me- obviously because the insulation is clear- so its not the standard run of the mill wire. The diameter of the wire is slightly larger than the standard alot of companies use now so it matches closer to some vintage wire size.
    I have 8 spools averaging 5 pounds each but they all vary from 5.4 to 11.2 pounds or so- weighed with spool weight subtracted. They are 6 inch cylindrical spools (6 X 4.5).
    I am looking to get $18 a pound
    I will get weights on each spool so when you email or call I will have a list of weights you can choose from. For Paypal PM me on this board or if you call I can take visa, mc , amex , discover We don't take paypal at the shop
    get my phone at Lollar Guitar Pickups

I am looking to buy wire to make pickups for electric violins. Not sure if 42 or 43 gauge would be best. Also looking for magnets to wind the coils. I would appreciate your knowledge on this and would like to buy the materials. Thanks. Boyd Griffin boydgriffin@frontier.com

Comment

Working...
    X