Sanhe's website -how does it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanhe's website -how does it work?

I registered and hit the "help" button. I get a some Chinese characters which i cut and pasted into babelfish and got the following translation:
    1st, you may see the more product information and the detailed product material. 2nd, you may download us in the downloading page to prepare the good product PDF form for you the document, facilitates you to inquire the product. 3rd, we will introduce in the first time we newest product give you, enables you one step to seize the market first. 4th, you may sell the difficulty which and the question meets issued our website the message center which sets up for you communicates promptly with us. 5th, you may the product which likes collect in the website member we the product collection page which establishes alone for you, facilitates your quick look. We will act according to you and our cooperation degree, you will become us the high-level member or act the member (VIP), when you arrive at our website once more you will see more new products, download to the more product information.
    The links on the left don't work, the search function only seems to understand Chinese.

Where are the pages??

My browser can't handle the most recent versions of flash, maybe I'm missing something because of that.

OK,
    there are 64 pages of products, I found pickups starting at the bottom of Page 11.

pp18-33 are all guitar straps.

pp33-35 cavity covers.

pickup bobbins start page 45-47

pickup covers start page 47-50

pickups start again page 50-53
    Last edited by David King; 04-15-2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

David,

As you're aware, Sanhe's hardly going to win any awards for website construction. The subcategory menus and search function most definitely don't work.

You can use the "Turn" function to skip to a particular page. Type the page number in the box and hit enter (or the "Go" button).
      The pinnacle of convenience it is not; but once you have an idea of what pages particular items are on, it will save you a fair amount of highly tedious browsing.
      Took me long enough to figure that one out!

Thankyou for listing the exact location of those 17 or so pages that I definitely have no earthly use for.

-nekodensha

Comment

Just click on the words "Guitar Parts" on the left. Then you will see the submenus.

You don't need Flash. I use a plugin called ClickToFlash to disable flash unless I want it on a page.

You should see something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 3.png
Views:	1
Size:	360.0 KB
ID:	820555
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Thanks fellows, and welcome to nekodensha.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome David K, and for the ClickToFlash plugin info David S. I'll search that one out and download it.
            I had no idea Flash could affect the website's functioning, so I just assumed that the sub-menus were something that Sanhe had never included for whatever reason. Glad to see I was wrong about that, their website is doubtless much easier to use once the sub-menus are accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
              Just click on the words "Guitar Parts" on the left. Then you will see the submenus.

You don't need Flash. I use a plugin called ClickToFlash to disable flash unless I want it on a page.

You should see something like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13517[/ATTACH]
              Link?
              -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by RedHouse View Post
                Link?
                SANHE MUSICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD.
                It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks David, I'll have to try them as I'm not getting a response from Korea anymore.
                  -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
                    I registered and hit the "help" button. I get a some Chinese characters which i cut and pasted into babelfish and got the following translation:
                    There should be an English button somewhere. I didn't see too much Chinese. Not that they were long-winded in any language.

The links on the left don't work, the search function only seems to understand Chinese.

Where are the pages??

My browser can't handle the most recent versions of flash, maybe I'm missing something because of that.
                    Firefox didn't work, but Safari did. This on MacOS 10.6.8. I didn't try the search function.

Comment

Safari 4.11 on OS 10.4 isn't doing it, it won't even open the page now. Thank goodness for Camino.

Comment

What about Paxphil...?

electric guitar,acoustic guitar,amp,parts and accessory

Anybody dealt with'em...?

BTW, they could easily win the prize of "Ugliest Website ever".
                        Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
                        Milano, Italy

Comment

Originally posted by RedHouse View Post
                          Thanks David, I'll have to try them as I'm not getting a response from Korea anymore.
                          I'm also not hearing back from D&G. And I'm out of most of my covers.

Another source is WSC. Alex Choi, formally of GuitarJonesUSA, is back at WSC in their pickup division. Their prices are a bit higher though, but he seems flexible in regards to minimum order requirements. You can reach him at alex AT wscmusic DOT co DOT kr

I've been talking to Mojo about getting more parts. David left the company, so they need a new pickup parts guy.

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
                            Safari 4.11 on OS 10.4 isn't doing it, it won't even open the page now. Thank goodness for Camino.
                            What about Firefox? I was still using Safari 4 on 10.5 because if was faster. But now I have a new iMac and I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.7. I don't even need the Click To Flash plugin. I gave my G4 to my wife.

Comment

I'm also not hearing back from D&G. And I'm out of most of my covers.

Another source is WSC. Alex Choi, formally of GuitarJonesUSA, is back at WSC in their pickup division. Their prices are a bit higher though, but he seems flexible in regards to minimum order requirements. You can reach him at alex AT wscmusic DOT co DOT kr

I've been talking to Mojo about getting more parts. David left the company, so they need a new pickup parts guy.
                              It´s a shame that Davids left mojo. He was always very helpful and friendly. Let´s hope that his replacement is as good at his job as David was.

Cheers all

Andrew

Comment

Working...
                              X