SM still has the pinkish cream P-90 covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM still has the pinkish cream P-90 covers

Just got an order from StewMac....just a heads up that they are still selling those awful pinkish cream covers for p-90s both the dog ear and the regular ones. Yuck...I'm tempted to send them back, but i may use them for R & D instead.
    www.guitarforcepickups.com

I asked them about this months ago ( last year sometime..), their reply?? our covers are cream not pink...they didn't actually answer the question I asked but as always danced around it till I got pissed off asking and got some elsewhere .

Anyone noticed spacing problems with some of the flatwork too, top bobbin spacing is slightly different to bottom spacing with regards to poles ( tele neck and bridge flatwork )so your assembled bobbins can look very funky.., uneven sides on strat top flatwork too so you are limited with the amount of wire you can get on there..

Mick

Comment

Every cream part they sell is that color. Buy only black from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhangliqun View Post
        Every cream part they sell is that color. Buy only black from them.
        Yep ...i learned the hard way.

thanks Zhang
        www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

I got some StewMac zebras a week or 2 ago. They aren't pink. I think they changed their manufacturer because they are the same ones that AllParts sells. They have the exact same tooling marks as AllParts.

Comment

Yeah you are right Poorman, I think the zebra's are ok now , I did ask them to check prior to shipping( this was a while ago ) but they came back with the
            " they have always been cream " line , but they were ok when they arrived , I just use up the pink ones under covers.

Mick

Comment

Working...
            X