No Holes Nickel Pickup Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Possum View Post
    Allparts has always had no holes covers, but they are brass with chrome plating, which can be a benefit if you're doing a traditional P90 design in a bucker size. I too, was told by StewMac that they offer NO discounts to anyone except their regular lower pricing if you buy in quantity which is posted on all their pricing. Glad to see the new covers at Mojo, definitely a need for those too....
    I've been getting my no holes covers from WD Music. Nice to see that Mojo has them also.
    It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
      Allparts has always had no holes covers, but they are brass with chrome plating, which can be a benefit if you're doing a traditional P90 design in a bucker size. I too, was told by StewMac that they offer NO discounts to anyone except their regular lower pricing if you buy in quantity which is posted on all their pricing. Glad to see the new covers at Mojo, definitely a need for those too....
      I've been getting my no holes covers from WD Music. Nice to see that Mojo has them also.
      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Dunno why I never saw this thread before but Allparts has had those covers for 10 years or so. I'll have to check other supplier's pricing though, if I go forward with my Valco style pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetfinger View Post
          Dunno why I never saw this thread before but Allparts has had those covers for 10 years or so. I'll have to check other supplier's pricing though, if I go forward with my Valco style pickups.
          I bet AllParts cost more.
          Especially if you don't have a discount with them?
          T
          "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
          Terry

Comment

Actually I could sell you the Allparts for the Mojo price and still make money.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetfinger View Post
              Actually I could sell you the Allparts for the Mojo price and still make money.
              At Allparts one cover would cost me $30.
              I can get a bunch of the Mojo's for that!
              T
              **That my friend is why we need more than one supplier!
              Last edited by big_teee; 05-10-2012, 02:56 AM.
              "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
              Terry

Comment

Allparts can certainly be more user friendly ,twice I started to fill out there application to get wholesale price & I emailed them about a questions on the form & never got a reply
                This day & age things should be easier than that
                "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Originally posted by copperheadroads View Post
                  Allparts can certainly be more user friendly ,twice I started to fill out there application to get wholesale price & I emailed them about a questions on the form & never got a reply
                  This day & age things should be easier than that
                  Copper, you shouldn't have a problem getting on with Allparts, if you already have a discount other places. I didn't have any problem getting a dealer account with them and at the time I think I only had an account with Mojo. Now I have several others. I think I may have also called them on the phone. It was a while back. Allparts does have some stuff that isn't available from everyone, but some things are higher. I do try to put in an order every couple of months or so with them to keep current. I use more of their parts for guitar repairs than for pickups though.
                  www.sonnywalton.com
                  How many guitars do you need? Just one more.

Comment

Working...
                  X