Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get Bartolini sized bass pickup covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get Bartolini sized bass pickup covers?

I've found suppliers for Jazz, P, MM, and EMG pickup covers, but what company supplies a comprehensive selection of Bartolini bass pickup covers?

Thanks!

You'll get the same answer I already gave you...
    It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post
      You'll get the same answer I already gave you...
      Aw, come on! Say it all again!

Comment

What nonsense has he been spreading now? Does Daeil Chemical do any of those, seems like I've seen P2 and P4 shells out there beside Seymour's and Delano's. I know Carey has some.

Comment

I just checked Daeil and they don't have anything in the correct sizes. Mojotone's got nothin' either.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonkey View Post
            I just checked Daeil and they don't have anything in the correct sizes. Mojotone's got nothin' either.
            WSC! They are the only one making these. I'm sure that's where Seymour and Carey are getting them.

G&B makes a slightly different one, but good luck getting in touch with them. I never get a reply to email any more.

Mojo gets their parts from Daeil. I asked Tom to get some of these from WSC. I'm out of the 6 string size and only have a handful of the 4 string size. I have a bunch of covers from G&B, but don't like them as much.

GuitarJonesUSA is the US distributor, but they don't seem to be doing much these days. I guess I'm just going to have to order them direct from WSC.
            It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

Comment

wow not a lot of details or dimensions for the bass soapbars on Woo Song.
              Last edited by David King; 01-18-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I just looked at the WSC website and I didn't find Bartolini style pickup covers for sale, though they do appear to sell complete pickups that look like Barts.

Comment

Yeah, the web site doesn't show any pickup parts.

You can see some of them here:

Got Guitar Parts? : Guitar Jones USA

Comment

Originally posted by David Schwab View Post

G&B makes a slightly different one, but good luck getting in touch with them. I never get a reply to email any more.

Rey filled a 200-piece (covers) order for me just before Christmas, try him again, he's there.
                    (did ya p-him off over anything?)
                    -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Originally posted by RedHouse View Post
                      Rey filled a 200-piece (covers) order for me just before Christmas, try him again, he's there.
                      (did ya p-him off over anything?)
                      Really? No, I didn't, but he did make a mistake on my covers. My logo is inverted, i.e. a negative. I should have sent him a sample image to show it in relations to the cover, but assumed he knew which was it went.

I mentioned the problem, he apologized and said he'd do it whichever I wanted next time. I sent him several emails and never got a reply.

For the bart covers I like WSC better. The B&G covers are a little smaller, so it's a bit cramped on the inside. But they do have some other parts I like.

Comment

Working...
                      X