Minibucker bobbins- wtb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minibucker bobbins- wtb

Anyone have any allparts sourced mini bucker bobbins they can sell me? I will take any amount up to around 200 pieces, i dont want to run out- allparts is out of stock and the ones I am having made wont be ready for 6 to 8 weeks

Originally posted by jason lollar View Post
    Anyone have any allparts sourced mini bucker bobbins they can sell me? I will take any amount up to around 200 pieces, i dont want to run out- allparts is out of stock and the ones I am having made wont be ready for 6 to 8 weeks
    Are they the same as Mojo's mini bobbins ?
    Mojotone Mini Humbucker Pickup Bobbins (Set of 2)
    "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

I am 99% sure mojos are woo song chorus which are not the size I want- mojo you out there? If not i will call and make sure
      thanks so far!

Comment

I am 99% sure mojos are woo song chorus which are not the size I want- mojo you out there? If not i will call and make sure
        thanks so far!
        I'm not sure, but I don't think Mojo gets parts from WSC, because the bass pickup covers they sell are not WSC parts.
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

thanks so far!
          Jason I have about four or five of the Allparts ones and twenty or so of the Mojo ones. I don't want to sell them, but I did do a close comparison on them and I think they are the same. I mic'd them and the ones I have measured the same, and they have the same machining scratch marks on one side of the bobbin and the same little bump on one end of the core, which looks like it is from a gouge in the die. I would say they are the same as far as I can tell. The allparts ones I have are about two years old, and the mojo ones are recent.
          www.sonnywalton.com
          How many guitars do you need? Just one more.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	minibuckerbobbin.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	825021
            Here are our bobbin dimensions for our mini.

Comment

thank you mr mojo- those look right- I will have someone call you and order some

Comment

Forgot a dimension.. here is the additional measurement of the magnet length.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	minibuckerbobbin.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	825022

Comment

Working...
                X