Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need new source for clear Tele rhythm covers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mick View Post
    I seem to recall Andrew c mentioning he had them , but i can't seem to get a reply from him regarding them???
    My recollection is that he was having his own covers made in China.

Comment

I have already inquired. Andrew stated that he is not yet selling tele parts even tough it says he does on one of his web pages. He'll let us know when he does.
      www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

parts.........

whatever happened to that bullshit guy who was going to have a big catalog of stuff to sell? That thread must be buried way back there somewhere...
        http://www.SDpickups.com
        Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Probably choked on all the BS , I'm just waiting to hear back from another lazer cutters , had a call from the last one last week ( 6 months after I asked them to cut some parts ) apparently I haven't paid them for the work they didn't actually do for me , which they told me would " be done in a week mate " ( despite 5 phone calls from me over a 4 week period ) they obviously didn't specify it would be a week in fucking april 2007 and not november 2006 when I dropped in there with the gear/samples etc..Hmmm...and now they want money???hahaha

Mick

Comment

!!!!!!!!

the real truth is there is no money in making pickups, the money in selling PARTS
            http://www.SDpickups.com
            Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Originally posted by Possum View Post
              Weren't vintage tele covers brass with plating? You telling me you can't make a good sounding vintage tele neck :-)
              If vintage with cover means mud, then I suppose I can do it very well with these covers.

Comment

Working...
              X