Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me please . This is Pickups model ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please . This is Pickups model ?

This is Master Built Pickups ? I'm look Plain Enamel wire 6.9 K all position . This pickguard came as custom shop classic .

How much this pickups ?

Thank you very much
    Attached Files

Not sure what your asking?
    Are you wanting appraisal Value?
    The pickups should be in the 20-$40 each range and the pickguard with pots and switch, should be worth $20-$40 or so.
    Probably a lot less to us that make loaded pickguards.
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

Originally posted by big_teee View Post
      Not sure what your asking?
      Are you wanting appraisal Value?
      The pickups should be in the 20-$40 each range and the pickguard with pots and switch, should be worth $20-$40 or so.
      Probably a lot less to us that make loaded pickguards.
      T
      Thank you . I want to know this is Master Built Single-Coil pickup ?

Comment

They look homemade to me. Fender magnets usually have some sort bevel to the magnets, even if it just a light roundover as they have them tumbled to deburr. The fiber looks like the aftermarket kit stuff. Potting looks to have been done at a very low temp. Solder to the eyelets looks to have been done with a low temp iron (very clumpy looking and look at the clumpy ground to the pot, looks like the same iron was used there)). And what is up with the green paint tape to bundle the wires? I have seen white masking tape and even tiny little zip ties. Never paint tape.

Comment

That looks like green tape to me. On the middle one you can see the free end on the bottom.

Having that copper loop closed around the pickup might shunt some treble away from it.
          It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
          www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Working...
          X