Today sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today sucks

Well I turned 43 today, big whoop!!! I did a ton of stuff for my kids this weekend and what did they do for me, nothing, nadda, zip, zilch!! Wouldnt even get up long enough to take out the trash, had to do that myself as well.

I wouldnt be so upset if I hadnt told them for the last week that all I wanted was a quiet day and have them do the chores around the house, thats all...

So I am just going to go to bed and hope tomorrow is better. Thanks for letting me vent...........

It gets better. I read that the general satisfaction with life peaks at about 19-25, declines to a bottom in the mid 40's and rises until you catch up again at about 65.

If it helps, you're on schedule.

It gets better. hang on.
    Amazing!! Who would ever have guessed that someone who villified the evil rich people would begin happily accepting their millions in speaking fees!

Oh, wait! That sounds familiar, somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by madialex View Post
      Well I turned 43 today, big whoop!!! I did a ton of stuff for my kids this weekend and what did they do for me, nothing, nadda, zip, zilch!! Wouldnt even get up long enough to take out the trash, had to do that myself as well.

I wouldnt be so upset if I hadnt told them for the last week that all I wanted was a quiet day and have them do the chores around the house, thats all...

So I am just going to go to bed and hope tomorrow is better. Thanks for letting me vent...........
      Happy Birthday You OLD BUZZARD!!! J/k. Where in the hell have you been? You know you have to ask at least 5 times for trash, 8 times for dishes etc. You act like you asked them to do homework!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

How old are your kids?
        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

43...43...43...I'd love to be 43! You are one lucky SOB.
          Happy Birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Phillips View Post
            43...43...43...I'd love to be 43! You are one lucky SOB.
            Happy Birthday.
            Same here! Yeah, how I wish I was 43 again (turning 5 this month).

Comment

DUDE! welcome to fatherhood!!

I feel ya! It took me 2 weeks of pleading whining threatening and generally freaking out to get my 18 y/o to mow the back yard.. and forget peace and quiet!!! When I want that I just go into the garage and plug in my Strat and pretend Im SRV! Make it better! PLUG IN!!

Comment

Life begins at 40

I'm in my 40's and I'm having a better time than ever before.
                So happy birthday. Have a good time and chill.
                sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Happy birthday
                  "Enzo, I see that you replied parasitic oscillations. Is that a hypothesis? Or is that your amazing metal band I should check out?"

Comment

yes Happy Birthday and hope you have many more. I look forward to them as then I knowI'vemade it again. But beware Insanity is hereditary. I caught it from my kids and they are both in their 40s now.

Comment

Happy Bday, Alex.

Kids are no damn good. I suggest selling them to a Malaysian sweat shop and using the money to buy a nice new amp.

They'll wish they were back home doing chores for you after a few months of 15 hour days assembling cheap stomp boxes for twenty cents an hour.

Stop by my web page!

Comment

I'd like to be 43 again! I'll be out of my 40's in a couple of months. My son will be 16 next week. He's a good kid, and no more lazy than most 16 year olds!

The 2.5 year old is the PITA!
                        It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
                        www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

I'm right behind you bro. I'll be 42 next month.

I have a 4-month-old and i'm changing a lot of diapers these days. i got a while to go before i start shouting the "take out the trash" command.
                          www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

Alex, don't worry, it could be worse.

I've turned 34 in may and am still virgin

Comment

Originally posted by Satamax View Post
                              Alex, don't worry, it could be worse.

I've turned 34 in may and am still virgin

Comment

Working...
                              X