Here's a good one for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spence View Post
    Only thing is I intend to avoid sounding like Brian May.
    Don't run them in series! And that's Dr. Brain May.

Actually you just need a Deacy amp. I was playing my friend's Les Paul through his Deacy, and it sounded just like May.
    It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
    www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

Originally posted by jonson View Post
      Hi Spence. Few interesting facts but some you may well know. Rogers pups from Roger Rossmeisl in Germany...
      Roger guitars were made by Roger Rossmeisl's father Wenzel, not Roger.
      It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure. — Albert Einstein

http://coneyislandguitars.com
      www.soundcloud.com/davidravenmoon

Comment

didn't Know he had a dad David, I thought he'd been issued like the rest of us brits. Spence that wonderful prototype Dallas on the Watkins site has now been aquired so if you want any specs, pup. body neck etc or even a set of templates to run one of the things then give me a shout. Also thanks for what you did for my customer he's become one of your fans, so i'm told, and hopefully will lead to more.

Comment

That's a double set of results Jonson. I'll give you a call ASAP. I'm definately going to build a replica/modern version of that great little guitar. I'd love some measurements and templates etc.

Glad Mike's pickups worked out. I hear he wound you up a little over the guitar you built him. Love it !
          sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

No probs give us a call. Be nice to see an oldie bought back into the world.
            There is deff a thing about the retros at the moment and why let them die.
            Got my own back on Mike by taking him to see a couple of Americas finest ( one an Aussie settled stateside) and grinned at him all through the performance. Hopefully he went home thinking He's got to practice some more.

Comment

A few of many pics and the blooming pup is an Elpico, no the name as in little amps and remember they did pups but not seen one before. Will send the rest as email attach and rest of specs and temps to follow. Bring it back to life guy.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X