No announcement yet.

We may have a new addition here soon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We may have a new addition here soon...

My Japanese distributor may be joining the forum soon.
    He may be able to supply quite a wide range of parts...he has ties to quite a few places. I think he knows just about every manufacturer in Japan and Korea.

It's be a good idea to welcome him when/if he makes an appearance. He's a great guy, just left his position at Fernandes to star his own company.

Excellent! Hope to hear from him very soon.

Comment

Will he cater to us nickel and dimer cheapskate hobbyists? Will he update the pickupedia.info sheep shagging page?
      Last edited by Dave Kerr; 12-31-2007, 12:24 AM. Reason: thought better of trolling another board

Comment

Bring it on....

I am seriously consider going full time in this business this year so anyone who can actually get this stuff at good quality and not run out every other month and who actually answers emails and ships as fast as StewMac and GuitarUSA does, is going to get my money. I'm not a big player in the game but I'm definitely on the lookout all the time for stuff I need. Hope to see him here.......
        http://www.SDpickups.com
        Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

cool....I'm totally interested....and would buy big quantities if they're good parts.

Wolfe,

Will he introduce himself here so that we know who he is?
          Last edited by kevinT; 12-31-2007, 12:39 AM.
          www.guitarforcepickups.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kerr View Post
            Will he cater to us nickel and dimer cheapskate hobbyists?
            Don't know, but he might be willing.

Originally posted by kevinT View Post
            cool....I'm totally interested....and would buy big quantities if they're good parts.

Wolfe,

Will he introduce himself here so that we know who he is?
            I'm sure he'll introduce himself in a new post when he joins.

Comment

its SAM LEE GUY isn't it?
              Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

Rooster hat and all...

Comment

I could use some unplated nickel silver covers, I've just about given up on getting anything from Pat these days, he seems to never have anything in stoc anymore. This year I think I'm going to find someone to make covers, the shit we get is horrible, tops aren't even flat, guaranteed microphonics, the old ones aren't like that....
                  Stephens Design Pickups

Comment

I'm happy to order a whole buttload of stuff as long as I can get it. I can't tell you how often I've hit up allparts for 60 (or so) sets of flatwork for strat pickups only to have them send 3 sets and cancell the rest of my order so I'm stuck making the other 57 sets by hand. Sure it's a good skill to have but I'm spending all my time making flatwork and its keeping me from building acoustics.

Comment

From the title of the thread I thought you were joining the "Daddy Club"

Great news about a new parts source. Like everyone else has said. If he's reliable and can stock stuff for small orders as well as large ones, I'll be glad to buy from him.

Comment

This can be a good thing.

Comment

True, it can be a good thing. Those Fernandez guys are resouceful - vintage clone, Allparts, Japan etc....

Comment

I would love to carry some stuff on my website for pickup makers. A few of my longtime customers told me to come here for some info about what products to carry, and this is pretty cool.

If your supplier wants to email me, that would be cool. info@effectsconnection.com

John L.
                            www.effectsconnection.com

Comment

Working...
                            X