Cream Plastics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cream Plastics

Anyone got any ideas as to a proper supplyer for the "proper" cream color plastics to make bobbins and P-90 covers. Specifically looking for pebble grade that is easily melted and in bulk bags. The best I've seen is Spence p 90 covers-- They are deadly sweet. I'll be dumping all my $$$ into parts this yr. Any info would be great!!' N.W.

There are many suppliers of sheet plastics out there. You may need to go through some RAL numbers with them to get what you want but they'll go and fuck it up anyway.
    sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

I figured it will take at least 10 stabs before i bleed. After that I'll look at some other companys. LOL- Thouht you'd be the only one to reply : )- Shoul'da just pm'd??

Comment

A word of caution too. I rang one firm, quoted my RAL number, the guy took the order. Nothing wrong there but when I rang three weeks later to find out if my plastic had come in the MD of the firm said that they didn't supply any sort of cream plastic. The guy I had been dealing with had since left the firm too. They wouldn't say why. Glad I didn't hand over any card details.
        sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Yeah. My expectations are that anything good and worht wy'le to obtain is going to be hard : ) Its soo wierd in this business even $$$ can't speak to great. I suppose thats nature keeping me in line...

Comment

I have to say, I'm now looking to India for parts. I don't like what's going on in China and India's waiting for our business.
            sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Not exactly what you requested but I thought you might be interested to know that guitarpartsusa sells cream and black P90 covers without polepiece holes. This offers a lot of options when building from the P90 platform. They'll probably be able to offer a bulk discount and save you some work if their cover is suitable for your intent. I've purchased the black and they seem to be decent.
              Keep the shiney side up

Comment

Originally posted by Wrnchbndr View Post
                Not exactly what you requested but I thought you might be interested to know that guitarpartsusa sells cream and black P90 covers without polepiece holes. This offers a lot of options when building from the P90 platform. They'll probably be able to offer a bulk discount and save you some work if their cover is suitable for your intent. I've purchased the black and they seem to be decent.
                They are not cream but a weird mustard colour. I have some so no arguments. Such a bloody disappointment.
                sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Working...
                X