Someone's getting noticed.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenfingers View Post
    HI Spence, nice to talk to you. I like what you say on this forum, i live in Kirkburton a few miles from the huge TV mast if you remember it.
    I lived in New Mill then a brief spell with a young lady in Sheepridge and then Meltham. It was a great time.
    sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
      I lived in New Mill then a brief spell with a young lady in Sheepridge and then Meltham. It was a great time.
      Was the great time the young lady or the location? Looking forward to the new web page Spence, Those supernatrals give me cold sweats
      Last edited by greenfingers; 05-14-2008, 03:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Spence View Post
        It appears you can take the boy out of Sheepridge, but not out of the sheep itself
        www.chevalierpickups.com

Comment

Too easy...

Comment

Sheepridge was OK actually. Never saw any sheep there though. Greatly misled. Lesley was fantastic though. Often wondered just how scarred I left her!

Greenfingers, the new website's up there but it's going to take ages to get it finished. I'm going to try and o some sound samples this friday now that I've got a better microphone. I just made a set of Supernaturals for a Peter Green fan. He absolutely loves them I'm pleased to say.
            sigpic Dyed in the wool

Comment

Working...
            X