Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Security Login issues.

Update!
    Steve (tboy) is the owner, & admin of Music-Electronics-Forum, MEF.
    Steve got out of the hospital recently.
    He is receiving home care, from a family member.
    He will address the forum Security issues, once he gets better, and is able to go to his home residence.
    The Server is at tboy's home residence.
    T
    Last edited by big_teee; 06-29-2023, 07:19 AM.
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Hey Terry, this is really bad news, I certainly hope and pray that he is o.k. I for one have visited the site for a number of years, but have only just recently registered. It is hard to predict the outcome here although I think it is everyone's wish that it be a positive one. I for one would truly miss the treasure trove of information that has been contributed over the years especially in this part of the forum. There is just no similar place out there. Without any specific ideas on how we could ensure the future of the forum, the only thing I can think of would be to harvest some of the historical threads in the event that the outcome is not good. This information could be resurrected​ at at later time. Probably quite a daunting task and maybe also a stupid idea, but I for one would be willing to throw my hat in the ring and do my part just so we don't loose all this information from the pickup makers part of the forum. Just an idea and maybe with a few similar minded folks this can be achieved,,,,,

Comment

Working...
    X