HB design: from jazz to metal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corcia View Post
    I'm sure you meant to be ironical but sincerely it sounded unpolite and argumentative.
    Just like YOU when you said WE "didn't meet your expectations"

Originally posted by Corcia View Post
    it might sound strange....but you still seem to be unpolite and argumentative...
    In this case, you've obviously missed the emoticon... but for this time you're excused, as english is not your mother tongue and, coming from the country you come from, chances to develop it with good conversation skilled partners are rare, to say the least.

But, just as with p'up winding, you try many times, making an ass of yourself many of those times until you learn.

Been there, done that, STILL making an ass of myself every once in a while... and it's fun too!
    Pepe aka Lt. Kojak
    Milano, Italy

Comment

Originally posted by LtKojak View Post
      Just like YOU when you said WE "didn't meet your expectations"

In this case, you've obviously missed the emoticon... but for this time you're excused, as english is not your mother tongue and, coming from the country you come from, chances to develop it with good conversation skilled partners are rare, to say the least.

But, just as with p'up winding, you try many times, making an ass of yourself many of those times until you learn.

Been there, done that, STILL making an ass of myself every once in a while... and it's fun too!
      Hey Pepe, Cut him some Slack!
      I think we have Abused enough for one Post! After All he was just trying to Learn.
      We've all been there.
      Later,
      T
      "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
      Terry

Comment

but for this time you're excused
        and the next???? ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

as english is not your mother tongue and, coming from the country you come from, chances to develop it with good conversation skilled partners are rare, to say the least.

Finally I’ve understood which is your contribution to this forum! English Grammar!!
        Are You here to practice English? yes because there've been 17 posts so far in this thread and everybody but you gave their contribution, of course also saying something I did not agree, but surely giving a contribution to me (thanks!) and to all of us.
        I sincerely find it strange that you're the only one being so aggressive (why? there's no need!), I find it strange that you're the only one who was solely interested in arguing and i find it strange as well that, among the others, you’re the one who so strongly (and aggressively) suggested to “wind and test” but, as you said in you’re PM, you do not wind pickups…???...curious isn’t it??
        Anyway, as I’ve already said more than once, pickup winding it’s just my hobby, and being an hobby I’m supposed to be having fun while doing it, do you think I’m having fun wasting my time answering to such posts as yours?
        In the end, I really appreciate the last post of Teee and I apologize with him for this argumentative (yes, this time it is) reply, and I also apologize with everybody in the forum for this useless time consuming argues!
        Kojak, this is the very last time I’m replying and/or I’m addressing a post to you, I really don’t have enough spare time to play with you.

PS: Forgive me, my English is so bad!!!

Comment

Just look at some specs from the popular models ...Duncan has a ton of specs posted, plus the vast amount of info right here
          ...YouTube combined with your own results from winding ........your all set
          "UP here in the Canada we shoot things we don't understand"

Comment

Working...
          X