What type of insulation wire is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of insulation wire is this?

I`v found in Uruguay a company that sells wire 0,06mm but they don`t specify the insulation, they have only 2 type and they say that one is for soldering directly 155ºc resistent and the other is 180º resistent, What insulation may have?

(I have reposted this question)

Originally posted by cenizasblancas View Post
    I`v found in Uruguay a company that sells wire 0,06mm but they don`t specify the insulation, they have only 2 type and they say that one is for soldering directly 155ºc resistent and the other is 180º resistent, What insulation may have?

(I have reposted this question)
    That computes to this.
    .06 millimeters = 0.00236220472 inches
    That may be 43, to 44 Gauge.
    I would try to come up with a good single ply 42 ga wire that you can start with.
    See if they can give more info.
    Also can you give us the website info where maybe we can help you figure it out.
    Terry
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

i have talk with a guy that say they not have the insulation spec, they don`t know..... i think nobody ask them before... i`m thinking in buying wire in the web, in ebay i have found seller of wire, maybe you can recomend my a seller on ebay.

Comment

Hola colega.
        El que dicen que es para soldar directamente es "esmalte autosoldable", que se evapora con el calor del estaño (270ºC) sin dejar residuos y te permite soldarlo sin pelarlo.
        El de 180ºC es convencional, tenés que quemarlo con un encendedor y pelarlo con papel esmeril o lija al agua nº 600 (y buen pulso para que no se te corte) Suerte.

The first one is the "self soldering" kind, where the insulation evaporates without residues (leaving bright shiny copper behind) at molten solder temperatures.
        The second one must be burnt and stripped with fine emery cloth.
        Juan Manuel Fahey

Comment

Working...
        X