bass pickup covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bass pickup covers?

Does anyone have a source for no hole P bass pickup covers? I found plenty of jazz and emg size no hole covers, but I couldn't find any P covers.

WD music has them and I think All Parts does too.
    What was your outcome with the .25"x.75" alnico bars from Shea?
    T
    "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
    Terry

Comment

They didn't have any 4.5 x .25 x .75, which is what I thought I needed but I forgot to multiply by the spaces between the poles not the number of poles, so I'll get back to you. He was going to see what they had that was close to it.
      Last edited by Will_White; 06-01-2015, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Here's the WD covers.
        WDMusic.com - Best Online Store for Guitar Parts & Bass Parts
        "If Hitler invaded Hell, I would make at least a favourable reference of the Devil in the House of Commons." Winston Churchill
        Terry

Comment

there's these on eBay for $15 and change

20pcs Precision Black Bass Pickup Cover Plastic for Fender PB Bass 5 8cm Cover | eBay

Pickup covers Set for Precision Bass
          No Hole,matting surface.
          Material:Hard plastics.
          Dimensions:
          58mm L x 28mm W x 14.5mm H
          Thickness: 3/64th"
          Package include:
          20pcs black Bass pickup covers.
          note the subtle sizing difference on the length (58mm vs. 56.6mm) from a stock Fender cover (http://www.bestbassgear.com/wiring-diagrams/4P-60.pdf)

if you're making your own bass and pickguard, this should not be an issue ... if you're making pickups for others, YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by Rodent View Post
            there's these on eBay for $15 and change

20pcs Precision Black Bass Pickup Cover Plastic for Fender PB Bass 5 8cm Cover | eBay

note the subtle sizing difference on the length (58mm vs. 56.6mm) from a stock Fender cover (http://www.bestbassgear.com/wiring-diagrams/4P-60.pdf)

if you're making your own bass and pickguard, this should not be an issue ... if you're making pickups for others, YMMV
            Originally posted by big_teee View Post
            I'm probably going to use the WD covers since I don't plan on winding these in any large quantity.

Comment

Working...
            X