No announcement yet.

Pickup winder controller - PCBs & PICs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the small tensioner stepper motor provide for a holding torque for tensioning the magnet wire....(if you supply an its coil with a dc current it does not rotate but it provide a holding torque.....)
    you can find a small stepper motor in any broken pc printer...
    .......my gaussmeter project..... ........
    .......first pickup with my cnc winder........

.... NEW cnc pickup winder user manual.....

Comment

.In view of the problem from the stepper motor controller users usually encounter and the reports from the semiconductor ic markets, for example, noise come from the driving, reset zero function, board toast the board ect. We recently have lauched two powerful with high quality, market-focused ic products THB60640AH , now is winning good reputation from many countries and huge market.

If you are interested in this new chips,you can visit cnczone.Some guys are testing and discussing it.
      THB6064H(4.5A)-Stepping Motor Driver IC 4.5amp - CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net!

Comment

Hi Elepro,

do you have kits left for sale?

Thanks

Comment

Yumin,
          I missed this 9 months ago. I just read through 15 pages of cnczone re the newish chip 6064. It looks ok and the kits are reasonable as well.
          These are stepper drivers with 42V supply capability and 4A current. Not quite up to gecko standards but very good compared to other cheap drivers on the market.
          Massmind (USA) kit is available here:6064 4AMP Stepper Motor Driver Kit. massmind
          Luc's kits (Belgium) are available here: THB6064 kit pricing
          You will need 2 stepper drivers for the CNC winder along with two stepper motors.
          Maybe Elepro can comment although IRRC he came up with a driver that works already.

Comment

i will have kit in the next month....
            about the new thb6064 i don't know it.... it seems a good ic but i did not find datasheet...
            for the winder we just need half step and 2 or 3 amp/phase

Comment

Hey Elepro,

Glad to hear from you again. I think the THB6064 is supposed to be much more robust than the TB6560 which is very sensitive to power up sequencing.
              The datasheets are linked from the CNCZone discussion that yumin posted.

I think this is the datasheet link: CNCzone.com-The Largest Machinist Community on the net!
              you need to log in to cnczone probably to gain access to the download. I can download it and post it here if anyone wants to see it.

Comment

never had problem with power on sequence with tb6560 in my application.... however the over current protection in the tb6064 is very important and useful... that is the first stepper motor driver ic with this feature

bye

Comment

This machine is flippin awesome!! Kudos to you Elepro! I cant wait to be able to build my own and experiment with different winding patterns!!!

-Rob

Comment

Iīve got a kit with power supply for sale. Bought it from Elepro in Nov/2010. As Iīve got other winders - never got around to build a complete winder out of it. So it is for sale.
                    300,-€ with powersupply + shipping. Sorry, had the price wrong!
                    Bernd
                    Last edited by Sportbernd; 02-20-2013, 01:24 PM.
                    www.t-rod-guitars.de

Comment

Originally posted by Sportbernd View Post
                      Iīve got a kit with power supply for sale. Bought it from Elepro in Nov/2010. As Iīve got other winders - never got around to build a complete winder out of it. So it is for sale.
                      350,-€ with powersupply + shipping.
                      Bernd
                      Just curious. . . I'm not very versed on the Elepro kit, does that include all the mounting and traversing hardware, etc., or just the controller, motors and power supply?
                      Take Care,

Jim. . .
                      VA3DEF

Comment

Sorry,I had the price wrong, 300€ plus shipping.
                        Itīs the controller, motors and power supply.
                        www.t-rod-guitars.de

Comment

Speaking of boards for sale, while looking for something in my shop several months ago I came across a box that contained one of two original prototype boards I made for the 1st round of confirming Elepro's new CNC winder.
                          (David S. got the other)

See this thread: cnc winder controller board - Page 6

Anyway, one of the members here wanted to buy it several months ago, but he/she appears to have fallen off the face of the earth as I've had no replys to PM's in 4 months, so I am going to make this available to other members who might want it.

It works as fine as it did in 2009 and can be seen in the link to that thread (above), I'm asking $75 (+shipping) for the board complete with Elepro's PIC's installed, also has 3 LCD displays to go along with it and a CD with the relevant files and info from back when this group project was going on.
                          (no stepper motors or controllers included)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elepro-CNC.gif
Views:	1
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	828109

Send me a PM if you are interested, we can work out the shipping details off-line.
                          -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Perfect at this moment I have not enough kit for all..
                            Last edited by David Schwab; 02-22-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

RedHouse,did you receive my PM?

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
                                RedHouse,did you receive my PM?
                                Yes, and I responded, did you send another?
                                -Brad

ClassicAmplification.com

Comment

Working...
                                X