What's On The Market For Auto-Winders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's On The Market For Auto-Winders

Are there any CNC (or otherwise) machines with programmable traverse on the market and regularly used for small coils other than CNCDudez machine?

Tanac AX3
    Maxwell 1250S-1
    Acme AES1
    Sparks SP 10
    Dozens of winders from India and China.

Comment

Originally posted by David King View Post
      Tanac AX3
      Maxwell 1250S-1
      Acme AES1
      Sparks SP 10
      Dozens of winders from India and China.
      Thanks David. I wasn't really sure what was being used or was available and am more than a little shocked at the prices of these things.

I have to assume someone on here has used the likes of this: Computer CNC Automatic Coil Winder Winding Machine for 0 03 1 2mm Wire 110V 220V | eBay

If so, what are the pros and cons?

Comment

Originally posted by jrdamien View Post

I have to assume someone on here has used the likes of this: Computer CNC Automatic Coil Winder Winding Machine for 0 03 1 2mm Wire 110V 220V | eBay

Sorry, I havent used one of these but I've been watching the price on this winder go down over the last year or two. It looks pretty nice at a great price.
        It seems all you would need is a custom face plate but I'm still very curious if it comes with the tension attachments shown in the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by jrdamien View Post
          Thanks David. I wasn't really sure what was being used or was available and am more than a little shocked at the prices of these things.

You can get that particular unit for $598 U.S. (free shipping to U.S.) on AliExpress. Still a lot of coin though.

Coil Winder on Aliexpress.com
          Take Care,

Jim. . .
          VA3DEF

Comment

I think it'd be the cheapest way of getting a CNC with a programmable traverse. But there's so much not known and communication is obviously difficult.

I think the biggest thing would be the minimum speed and if it were adjustable.

Comment

Nice. It is a tone of coin. But CNCDudez mini coil winder, after conversion, is over 1k.

I'm looking for a relatively cheap solution to programmable traverse for humbucker winding and rnd.

And here it is for $573 with free shipping. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-C...695496736.html
              Last edited by jrdamien; 08-20-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X