X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasin' Note
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkusBass View Post
    It looks like some kind of a permissions problem. Maybe Tboy can help.
    Can you check whether you see the "Flea Market" subforum after you login into the forum? It's in the "Hang Out" group. Have you tried refresh on the main page of the forum?
    Yea I think its permission problems. I got this message when I click that link.

Chasin' Note, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Leave a comment:

• MarkusBass
    replied
    Originally posted by Chasin' Note View Post
    I can't access the link and I have more than 4 post.
    It looks like some kind of a permissions problem. Maybe Tboy can help.
    Can you check whether you see the "Flea Market" subforum after you login into the forum? It's in the "Hang Out" group. Have you tried refresh on the main page of the forum?

Leave a comment:

• SirPrimalform
    replied
    I can't access the link either so there's definitely some permissions issue going on.

Leave a comment:

• the great waldo
    replied
    I Just tried the link and it works fine. I've bought one of these meters and it works fine. I've tried it against my elepro meter and the readings are the same.

Cheers

Andrew

Leave a comment:

• Chasin' Note
    replied
    I sent you an email with all the details. It looks you didn't read it .
    All the details are in the "Flea Market" subforum.

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=48634
    I can't access the link and I have more than 4 post.

Leave a comment:

• rjhalsey
    replied
    Yes, the details are in the other thread in the Flea Market subforum. I think that you need to have 4 posts to see the subforum (it's a general forum requirement).

Mark
    I will take a look as soon as I have 4 posts.

Leave a comment:

• big_teee
    replied
    I changed the name a bit of this thread, since the Spin Doctor is no longer being made.
    Mark has his meter for sale, in the Flea Market, the forum area used for members having things for sale.
    It can be purchased here.
    https://music-electronics-forum.com/...281#post528281

Leave a comment:

• MarkusBass
    replied
    Originally posted by rjhalsey View Post
    Are these still being made?
    Yes, the details are in the other thread in the Flea Market subforum. I think that you need to have 4 posts to see the subforum (it's a general forum requirement).

Mark

Leave a comment:

• rjhalsey
    replied
    Are these still being made?

Leave a comment:

• MarkusBass
    replied
    Originally posted by nikifena View Post
    What will be the price of this gaussmeter?
    I sent you an email with all the details. It looks you didn't read it .
    All the details are in the "Flea Market" subforum.

https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=48634
    Last edited by big_teee; 04-26-2019, 08:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nikifena
    replied
    Dear MarkusBass. What will be the price of this gaussmeter?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Intensely Calm
    replied
    ...PS; please note that "my" part of the thread was move to: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=48634 (due to forum requirements). Please respond there.

Mark
    It appears I don't have access to that post yet, perhaps since I am new here I have to meet a "post" quota first.
    All in time.

Thanks, John D.

Leave a comment:

• MarkusBass
    replied
    Originally posted by Intensely Calm View Post
    Have you considered using ebay as a "storefront" of sorts to sell your Gaussmeter?
    This would still require upfront manufacturing costs, but it would make your product very available to a broad market.
    Shipping cost will be based on the recipients location, but it will also be very clear what that cost will be as ebay can generate shipping costs based on your input.
    You'd have the option to set up your sales as international, or not-international....
    I do apologize if this has already been discussed.

I live in the US, and I would be interested in your gaussmeter. It appears shipping may be in the 70euro range, ±$79US.
    That is a sad fact of commerce.
    P.S. Blaze Orange color would be nice color, I could find it on my workbench easily... Just kidding, any color would be great!
    Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to me that I've seen an offer (for the delivery) for about $40 but for me it is still a lot.
    For the time being I'm looking for some friends who travel to the US and can at least take the meter to the States. But this would be valid for 1, or 2 meters. I cannot ask anyone to take 10 meters with him.
    One of my friends who used to live in NY can help me but he is traveling to NY in summer (in several months).

Regarding your remark on the color: I was rather thinking about changing it to grayscale colors .

PS; please note that "my" part of the thread was move to: https://music-electronics-forum.com/...ad.php?t=48634 (due to forum requirements). Please respond there.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Intensely Calm
    replied
    .. Very nice keyboard - I would need to have at least 50 orders to manufacture such a keyboard (which most probably won't happen). ...
    Have you considered using ebay as a "storefront" of sorts to sell your Gaussmeter?
    This would still require upfront manufacturing costs, but it would make your product very available to a broad market.
    Shipping cost will be based on the recipients location, but it will also be very clear what that cost will be as ebay can generate shipping costs based on your input.
    You'd have the option to set up your sales as international, or not-international....
    I do apologize if this has already been discussed.

I live in the US, and I would be interested in your gaussmeter. It appears shipping may be in the 70euro range, ±$79US.
    That is a sad fact of commerce.

Great looking product you have developed there!

P.S. Blaze Orange color would be nice color, I could find it on my workbench easily... Just kidding, any color would be great!

Leave a comment:

• David King
    replied
    Marcus, it was mostly in jest that I suggested it. It is amazing to see what other folks will come up with given enough time and talent and a perception of need.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X