New CNC Winder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CNC Winder

Hi Folks, long time lurker here. I have come across a new CNC pickup winder that might be of interest some some folks on here so I thought I would share for anyone that may be in the market for one. I have done a search of the forum but did not find any results hence my post. Just to be clear here I am in no way affiliated with this company or the product itself. In fact I already purchased the UKCNC mini coil winder before stumbling on this. In any case here is the link for those that might be interested. https://tonewinder.es/ . Hope this may be of help to those in the group that may have an interest in this.

Almost twice the price of the UKcnc and out of stock. If I bought another one , support would be a big priority, and a useful operation manual.

Comment

Hey mozz, could not agree with you more on the support front......They too are out of stock, I wont hold my breath about this being corrected anytime soon but you never know. A little bit of healthy competition sometimes works wonders...

Comment

Working...
      X